The FCC has just approved the HTC PB76110, which seems to be the North American version of the European Legend (aka HTC PB76100).
The supposed North American Legend features 850 / 1900 MHz 3G bands, which make it a good candidate for a launch via AT&T – or, if we’re talking about Canada, the handset could be released through Rogers, Telus or Bell.
According to previous rumors, AT&T should launch the HTC Desire in May or June, so the Legend might be introduced at about the same time (assuming that it’s really coming to AT&T).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Wildfire coming to Canada via Bell?
- Windows Phone 8X by HTC to be launched in Canada on November 15
- HTC Legend to be launched by Virgin Canada. Nokia 7230 coming to Bell
- HTC Legend coming to Canada via Bell?
- HTC Desire officially announced by Telus