The HTC EVO 4G is not only a high-end handset, but also a quite nice-looking one. Well, Sprint’s newest official video preview of the EVO seems to forget that the real handset looks good, and presents us a really ugly and fat device.
Of course, someone screwed up something when editing the video, but I really don’t understand why Sprint published it, when they could have just remade it, and only then show it to the world.
Anyway, here’s the faulty video, followed by our hands-on video preview, which shows how the actual EVO 4G looks like:
As for the launch date of the Sprint HTC EVO 4G, this wasn’t announced yet – but the smartphone should be out in the summer, possibly for $199.99 on contract.
Via Android Central
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC EVO 4G available at Sprint starting June 13?
- New BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930 appears in hands-on video
- BlackBerry Storm 2 (9550) video preview shows up
- Sony Ericsson Walkman W902, W595 and W302 video preview and live pictures
- Nokia E63 makes live appearance at Symbian Smartphone Show