We’ve just stumbled upon two new and unannounced Motorola phones, both of which are clamshells: Motorola i897 Amphora and Motorola WX415 Heartland.
We don’t have too many details about the i897’s features, but we can see that it has the Ferrari logo just below the internal display – so it will probably be launched as yet another Moto Ferrari phone. Sprint is likely to offer the handset in the US, but we don’t know when this will happen.
Next, the Motorola WX415 Heartland (part of the WX series) is a CDMA handset for North and South America.
The WX415 has an external display, as well as external music controls that seem to be touch-sensitive. No info regarding its launch date or price.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola i9 Ferrari launched by Nextel Brazil
- Motorola WX404 with QWERTY keyboard coming – maybe to Sprint or Verizon
- Motorola RAZR2 V9 Ferrari Edition in the works
- Acer Liquid E Ferrari Edition announced as an exclusive Android smartphone
- Motorola Z8 Ferrari Limited Edition