All this is getting a bit ridiculous: Nokia has just announced it has filed yet another suit against Apple (the third one until now), claiming that the Cupertino company infringes five of its important patents.
According to the Finnish company, the patents “relate to technologies for enhanced speech and data transmission, using positioning data in applications and innovations in antenna configurations that improve performance and save space, allowing smaller and more compact devices.”
The new complaint was filed by Nokia with the Federal District Court in the Western District of Wisconsin, U.S.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- First Nokia vs Apple trials to take place in 2012. Nokia apparently wants $1.3 billion from Apple
- Nokia files another complaint against Apple, says 46 patents are now infringed
- Nokia files new complaint against Apple, says most of its devices infringe patents
- Nokia sues Apple, claims iPhone infringes 10 of its patents
- Samsung now wants to stop iPhone 4S sales in Australia and Japan