Sprint has just announced the availability of Samsung Seek M350, a phone that will likely be popular among teenagers.
Like the Samsung Moment (sold by Sprint for $100 on contract), the Seek M350 has both a touchscreen and a full QWERTY keyboard. However, the Seek is not a smartphone, and comes with a rather modest set of features: 2.6 inch QVGA display, 3G, access to social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter and MySpace), threaded messaging, email, 1.3MP camera and MicroSD card support. All this means that Sprint offers the Samsung Seek M350 for a low price – $29.99 with a 2-yr contract agreement and after a $50 mail-in rebate.
The Seek comes in an eco-friendly package that can be reused by customers to send back their “old equipment for recycling at no charge.”
You can buy Sprint’s Samsung Seek online in scarlet (here) or in “cool blue” (here). Starting June 6, the phone will also be available in “fantasy pink” (which is actually regular pink with some flowers on it).
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Seek M350 QWERTY phone coming to Sprint
- Sprint launches Samsung M240, new eco-friendly accessories
- Palm Treo Pro and pink Samsung Instinct from Sprint in January 2009
- Pink Samsung Instinct appears at Best Buy with a $599 price tag
- Samsung Restore m570 arriving at Sprint on June 6