Confirmed as coming to Rogers Canada way back in February, the Android 2.1-powered Acer Liquid e smartphone has been spotted once again, this time in an inventory listing that shows its price with a 3-year contract. While it was reportedly going to cost $350 without a contract on Rogers, the Acer Liquid e is priced at $79.99 with the 3-year contract.
And this might actually get cheaper, as Mobile Syrup notes, the price will be “between $49.99 and $79.99.” That will make the Acer Liquid e a bargain, as it will be the first Android 2.1 smartphone from Rogers with the following features: a 3.5 inch WVGA touchscreen display, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3.5mm headset jack, 5MP autofocus camera, 256MB RAM, 512MB ROM, and a Snapdragon CPU at 768 MHz.
Note that this inventory listed price hasn’t been confirmed by neither Acer nor Rogers, though. So until the official release date comes, one is free to speculate. We’ll be back with more info on this as it becomes available or official.
Via Mobile Syrup
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Acer Liquid e coming to Rogers as Canada’s first Android 2.1 phone
- Acer Liquid Metal might be launched by AT&T and T-Mobile
- Acer Liquid Metal Android Froyo smartphone coming soon?
- Canada: Acer Liquid E is now also available from Fido
- Rogers now offering Nokia E71 for $49.99