First reported as coming to AT&T “in the coming months” back in the last week of March, the Palm Pre Plus has just been announced as scheduled for release on May 16. Prices are starting at $149.99 USD and every phone comes with a 2-year contract.
AT&T made no word on the Palm Pixi Plus, which was also reported as coming to AT&T alongside the Pre Plus, but they did mention that those who purchase their phones in a corporate-owned store will be getting a Touchstone charging dock for absolutely free. It’s actually quite a good deal, and one that gives users something they might find very useful.
The free Touchstone charging dock will only be included for “a limited time,” though, and for details or more info, it might be best to contact or visit AT&T for yourself.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Palm Pre officially coming on June 6 for $199 with a Sprint contract
- Palm Pre officially coming to O2 UK on October 16
- Sprint debuts Palm Pre sweepstakes, might release the handset before June
- Palm Pre now available from Sprint, $550 off-contract
- HP TouchPad 32 GB coming to Walmart for $599