Motorola Motoroi XT720 is one of Moto’s most interesting Android smartphones, and perhaps that’s why the company wants to launch it in as many markets as possible. We’ve previously heard that the Motoroi would come to the US, and it looks like a version of it will also be available in the UK.
The handset should resemble the original Motoroi in both design and features, coming with Android 2.1, a WVGA touchscreen display, 8MP Xenon flash camera, 720p video recording, and HDMI port. However, some internal components will be changed (including the processor, which should be faster – maybe it’s a 1GHz Snapdragon).
the Motoroi available in South Korea
Details regarding specific carrier availability are not known at the moment, but I assume at least one big UK carrier (O2, Vodafone, Orange, T-Mobile) will sell the Motoroi. The smartphone should debut in the UK “within the next few months.”
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Milestone XT720 (Motoroi) announced in Europe (video)
- Cincinnati Bell first to launch the Motorola Motoroi in the US?
- Motoroi X (aka Droid X) will be Mexico’s first Android 2.2 Froyo smartphone
- Motorola MOTOROI to hit the US and other countries this spring?
- Motorola’s MOTOROI (XT720) with Android gets official in Korea