This particular fourth generation iPhone, which was unveiled by Taoviet, has 16GB of internal memory – and thus Apple might launch the new handset in three versions: 16GB, 32GB and 64GB.
The new iPhone that’s appeared in Vietnam resembles the one showed up last month, and I’m pretty sure that this is what the official version of the device will look like when Apple announces it.
The new iPhone will run iPhone OS 4, and it will likely feature a higher resolution display, 5MP photo camera with flash, front-facing camera for video calling, a faster processor, and a larger battery. The smartphone should also be able to record HD video, this being the obvious reason why it might be called iPhone HD. With these improved features, Apple should have no problems selling the new iPhone in millions of units around the world.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T blocks employee vacations in June, new iPhone launch re-confirmed?
- iPhone 4.0 video chat feature gets confirmed
- The real new Apple iPhone (4G, HD) apparently shows up (video)
- AT&T favorably adjusts iPhone upgrade eligibility, just in time for the iPhone 4G
- Apple’s new iPhone 5 officially announced: LTE, 4 inch display, 7.6mm body, A6 chip