We have some details on two upcoming Samsung phones, the C5010 and the R631 – both of them are entry-level devices, although they target different categories of users.
The Samsung C5010 (also called Samsung Squash) is a candybar that resembles the Shark S5350, but it has fewer features. The C5010 Squash comes with 3G (2100/900) and quad-band GSM connectivity, a 2 inch display with just 128 x 160 pixels, Music player, FM radio, 1.3MP camera and MicroSD card support.
Samsung C5010 Squash should be out this month for less than $125 (€100). The phone looks like this:
As for the Samsung R631 (previously seen included in Cricket’s 2010 line-up), it will apparently be called Samsung 2Thumb. The phone features a full QWERTY keyboard, 2.6 inch QVGA touchscreen display, EV-DO, stereo Bluetooth, MP3 player, 2MP camera, and MicroSD card support.
Cricket should launch the Samsung 2Thumb in the third quarter of 2010 for $199 sans contract. MetroPCS might also get the phone.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung B5722 and C6112 dual SIM phones show up
- 8 new Samsung phones leaked – S5050, C5212, S3310 and E2210 included
- Sprint Samsung Ace i325 phone. Live pics and more details
- CDMA Samsung Corby Speed, Mpower Muzik 219 and Duos 259 announced in India
- Orange Lisbon and Orange Rio to be launched in the UK on PAYG