If we’re to believe Mobile Syrup, Telus should introduce the Desire in July or August, under the name of HTC Triumph. The Triumph will, of course, have the features that we already know from the Desire: Android 2.1, Sense UI, 3.7 inch AMOLED WVGA touchscreen display, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, 1GHz Snapdragon processor, 5MP autofocus camera, and MicroSD card support.
There’s no word yet on the price of HTC Triumph / Desire from Telus.
Telus already sells three Android smartphones: the HTC Hero, the Motorola Milestone and the Motorola BackFlip (all available for under $150 on contract).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Desire officially announced by Telus
- HTC Desire, other Android phones confirmed by U.S. Cellular
- Telus starts HTC Desire employee training, will launch INQ Chat 3G
- HTC Desire to have a silver version, too
- Black HTC Desire finally available at Orange UK