Howard Chui has recently posted what at first seems to be a regular video preview of the high-end Samsung Galaxy S i9000.
Well, it’s most definitely not a regular preview, because this Galaxy S is not the i9000 (made for Europe and maybe Asia, too), but the unannounced SGH-T959, which is almost certainly headed to T-Mobile USA.
The model number is the kind of those exclusively used by T-Mo USA (T669, T479, T359 and so on) and it’s visible in the video at 3:33. Furthermore, throughout the video, we can see some icons that are likely to be part of T-Mobile’s software.
Neither T-Mobile USA, nor Samsung has confirmed the Galaxy S T959, but I’m quite sure the smartphone will be announced later this year. In case you don’t know yet, the Galaxy S features Android 2.1, a 4 inch WVGA Super AMOLED touchscreen display, Wi-Fi, GPS, 1GHz processor, 5MP autofocus camera, and 8GB/16GB of internal memory.
Via Howard Chui
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung i5800 / i5801 (Galaxy 3?) with Android 2.1 leaked (video)
- Samsung i5700 Spica (Galaxy Lite) in new video preview
- Samsung Galaxy S i9000 on pre-order in the UK for £549.99
- Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-i9500 concept shows up on video
- Samsung i5700 Galaxy Lite in live photos, video