The CDMA Nokia X3 spotted not long ago will not be launched by Verizon after all. Instead, Nokia continues its Chinese saga with the launch of a brand new X3, made in CDMA / EV-DO flavor for China Telecom.
The new X3 has a different form factor: while the original X3 is a slider, the China-bound one is a candybar. It features a 2.4 inch QVGA display, China-specific services, FM radio, 3.5mm headset jack, and a 3.2MP camera with Led flash.
The handset also has “a unique three-dimensional texture” on the back case, and it looks like a more polished X2:
The Nokia X3 candybar is expected to be available at China Telecom before the end of this quarter (most probably in June). No word yet on the phone’s price.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia 2228 CDMA phone announced
- Nokia Lumia 800C prices already cut by China Telecom, though it’s not even available yet
- Nokia 6316 slide does CDMA, should hit China soon
- Nokia Lumia 610C and 800C officially announced for China
- Nokia 3208c – new touchscreen phone for China