While Sprint promised that the BlackBerry Bold 9650 will only be available on May 23, it’s already available now for some reason. There doesn’t seem to be an official explanation, but it’s out now and eager buyers can already purchase it.
And even though the date of availability had a slight change (for the better, I might add), the expected price has remained the same: $199 USD. This is, of course, with a $100 MIR and 2-year contract.
I’m sure you’re already familiar with this new BlackBerry’s features by now, so I won’t bore you with the technical stuff. It looks great and is one of RIM’s latest BlackBerry smartphones that can be had at an almost-bargain price. Need I say more?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New all-touch BlackBerry 10 device (not the Z10) coming to Sprint this year
- BlackBerry Torch 9810 4G will be launched by AT&T on August 21
- BlackBerry Z10 launched in the US, only on PAYG for now, costs $999
- BlackBerry Torch 9850 and Bold 9930 coming to Sprint on August 21
- Sprint launches BlackBerry Bold 9930 for $199.99 after all