Vietnamese websites are sure set to piss off Apple and Steve Jobs, as one of them has just posted new photos and videos of what certainly looks like yet another iPhone 4G / HD prototype – although this could be the same unit seen last week.
We’ve already reported what the next iPhone should bring feature-wise, so these new photos and videos don’t actually unveil anything we didn’t already know. However, they confirm, once again, that there will be a 16GB iPhone 4G / HD, and that the smartphone uses a Micro SIM card, just like the iPad 3G.
You can see the Micro SIM card slot in the fourth and fifth photos.
Unfortunately, the videos don’t show the new smartphone booting, and I assume it can’t do it anyway, since it’s just a prototype:
It’s said that Apple has already ordered about 24 million new iPhones, 10 million of which may have CDMA connectivity (thus being compatible with Verizon’s network).
All the official details on the new Apple iPhone should be unveiled on June 7 – in less than three weeks from now. Until then, Steve Jobs still has enough time to conceive a brainwashing announcement speech that’ll likely include terms like revolutionary and magical.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New Apple iPhone gets official as iPhone 4. 960 x 640 pixels Retina Display, HD video and more
- Steve Jobs tells user “We don’t track anyone”
- Steve Jobs about the Apple Tablet: “the most important thing I’ve ever done”
- The real new Apple iPhone (4G, HD) apparently shows up (video)
- Apple iPhone OS 4 gets official, multitasking included; will be out in the summer