Just two days after Verizon’s rumored Motorola Droid Shadow showed up pictured on a leaked Starting Guide, the unannounced smartphone has allegedly appeared again – this time in a hands-on photo.
Gizmodo has it that the Droid Shadow was found in a corporate Verizon gym somewhere in Washington (is that Washington D.C., or the state of Washington?)
The finder says the handset was remotely locked shortly after he found it – and he had to return it to the owner.
So, is this the real new Moto Droid for Verizon? Maybe, although Engadget suggests it could be a photoshop of the previously leaked image. Even if this is a fake, Verizon will most likely launch the Droid Shadow in June or July. The smartphone’s rumored features include a 4.3 (or 4.1) inch WVGA display, Android and MotoBlur, 8MP camera with HD video recording, HDMI port, 1GHz Snapdragon processor, and 2GB/16GB of internal memory.
Until June / July comes, maybe the Motorola XT502 Greco will also be officially unveiled.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Motorola Shadow leaked again. Droid Incredible currently out of stock?
- Motorola Shadow specs; details on Motorola Droid 2 for Verizon
- Next-gen Motorola Droid (Shadow?) for Verizon leaked
- Two new Motorola Droids prepared by Verizon for July, one of them is likely the Shadow
- First Verizon Motorola Droid 2 A955 photo shows up?