Like the Samsung H1 and Samsung M1, the Samsung i8330 H2 runs LiMo and it will be preloaded with Vodafone 360 services.
The rumored features of the i8330 H2 are all high-end, including a WVGA screen (Super AMOLED, as already mentioned), HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, 8MP autofocus camera with flash, HD video recording, and a 1GHz Cortex A8 processor.
The first photos that allegedly show the i8330 H2 have appeared over at Samsung-firmwares:
It looks pretty nice, doesn’t it?
Vodafone should introduce the Samsung i8330 H2 in June. Since Verizon could also launch LiMo handsets this year, a CDMA version of the i8330 might hit the US, too.
Via Samsung Hub
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Vodafone Samsung 360 H1 starts shipping on October 30
- Samsung to announce Super AMOLED phone at MWC, maybe Bada-based?
- LiMo-based Samsung Riedel i8305 coming to Vodafone?
- AT&T’s Samsung i897 (Galaxy S?) shows up in photos, could be the carrier’s third Android phone
- Samsung Galaxy S on pre-order at Vodafone UK, ships on June 15