The Samsung T669, T479 and T359 will indeed be launched by T-Mobile USA on June 23, as previously rumored. All three handsets have full QWERTY keyboards and are dumbphones with low to mid-end features, so none of them should cost more than $100 on contract.
The Samsung T669 (also called Samsung Gravity T) will come with TouchWiz UI, a resistive touchscreen display of unknown resolution, 3G, 4-row sliding QWERTY keyboard, Dolphin browser, and a 2MP camera.
Samsung T479 will be called Samsung Gravity 3, coming in two color versions (indigo and rum) and featuring 3G, QVGA display, and a 2MP camera.
Samsung T359 will apparently have a weird name: “Samsung : )”. The phone features full HTML browser, active sync exchange mail support, and 1.3MP camera.
If the phones seen above aren’t what you’re looking for, keep in mind that T-Mobile USA also readies the launch of Samsung Galaxy S T959 – a high-end Android 2.1 smartphone comparable to Verizon’s HTC Incredible and Sprint’s HTC EVO 4G.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Photos: Samsung T669, T479 (Gravity 3) and T359 for T-Mobile USA
- Samsung Gravity 3, Gravity T and Smiley now available at T-Mobile USA
- T-Mobile’s Samsung Comeback and Gravity 2 now official
- T-Mobile Samsung Gravity 3 (T479) appears in official photos
- Samsung Gravity Touch to be launched by Bell in Canada