While we’re waiting for Verizon to officially announce the Motorola Droid Shadow, the smartphone has appeared on the Web for the third time now, in a new leaked photo that shows its left side.
The photo confirms that the Droid Shadow features a HDMI-out port. Also, according to this post over at Howard Forums, the following features are also confirmed: 4.1 inch display (WVGA), 8MP camera, 8GB on-board memory, 8GB memory card, and a Texas Instruments OMAP 3630 processor.
Reportedly, the Shadow is not as heavy as the Motorola Droid, and it should be available starting June or July.
Meanwhile, Verizon has some problems with the HTC Incredible stock: customers can currently order the handset, but it looks like Verizon can’t ship it right away, and it will do it by June 16 the latest. Hopefully, the Droid Shadow will be sold for the same price as the Incredible ($200 on contract).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- First Verizon Motorola Droid 2 A955 photo shows up?
- Motorola Droid Shadow for Verizon found in the wild?
- Verizon HTC Droid Incredible shipments pushed back again
- Two new Motorola Droids prepared by Verizon for July, one of them is likely the Shadow
- Next-gen Motorola Droid (Shadow?) for Verizon leaked