Acer (which recently unveiled the Stream) has managed to become the first company to announce a Ferrari Android handset: the Liquid E Ferrari Edition, which will be launched soon for an unknown price.
The handset has the specs of the regular Liquid E (WVGA touchscreen display, Wi-Fi, GPS, 5MP camera and Snapdragon processor), but it looks slightly different, coming with a glossy red casing, and the Ferrari logo on the back.
The Acer Liquid E Ferrari also features exclusive content, including wallpapers, videos, and a special set of ringtones that “allows you to personalize your phone with the inimitable sweet music of the Ferrari engine.”
The Liquid E Ferrari Edition is not the first Acer product created in collaboration with the famous sports car maker, as the Taiwanese company has also launched the Acer Ferrari One netbook last year. So, any Ferrari fans out there ready to embrace Android?
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Acer unveils the Liquid E Ferrari Special Edition Android smartphone in India
- Acer W4 with Windows Phone Mango and Liquid Mini Ferrari showcased at IFA
- Acer Allegro with Windows Phone Mango to cost only €299
- Motorola i9 Ferrari launched by Nextel Brazil
- Motorola RAZR2 V9 Ferrari Edition in the works