HTC Aria, which might become AT&T’s first Android smartphone made by HTC, has allegedly appeared in some leaked photos. Said photos show a handset that borrows from the designs of Sprint’s HTC EVO 4G and Verizon’s HTC Droid Incredible, although it seems to be smaller than both.
Reportedly, the HTC Aria runs Android 2.1 with Sense UI, and features a 3.5mm headset jack and a 5MP camera.
The handset’s display might be a 2.8 inch one, so its resolution is likely QVGA – this should make the Aria cheaper than the Incredible and the EVO 4G.
AT&T might announce the HTC Aria next week, when we’ll see if the smartphone looks like in the photos seen above. By then, maybe we’ll also have new details on the Samsung i897, which should also hit AT&T with Android on board.
Via Android Guys
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T’s HTC Aria (Liberty) Android smartphone announced (video)
- AT&T HTC Aria Finally Gets Froyo Update
- AT&T’s HTC Aria to be launched as HTC Liberty or HTC Intruder?
- AT&T HTC Liberty (Aria) shows up in device testing video
- HTC Incredible shows up on Verizon’s website, sort of