Expected to hit the market this month, the Samsung Galaxy S i9000 will reportedly be available in 110 countries around the world “at the same time” – if we’re to believe this article published by Korea IT Times.
I don’t think “at the same time” means in the same day, but rather in the same month.
Samsung has already made deals with major operators across the globe to introduce the Galaxy S, including Vodafone (UK), Orange (France), T-Mobile (Germany) and SingTel (Singapore). We also know that the new smartphone will likely be launched by T-Mobile USA as Samsung T959.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Microsoft announces huge list of Windows Mobile 6.5 phones, HTC HD2 included
- HTC Magic to be released by Vodafone UK on May 1
- France: Samsung Galaxy S to get Froyo in September
- Samsung Galaxy S II shows up at Orange UK
- Windows Phone 7: HTC 7 Trophy, HTC 7 Mozart and HTC 7 Pro (for Sprint) announced