Two unannounced Samsung phones have recently appeared on the Web: the Samsung S5530 and Samsung C5530.
Both handsets shold be launched in China sometime soon, but the S5530 could make it to Europe, too.
The Samsung S5530 is a slider with an interesting look and features that include: 3G, QVGA display, music player, FM radio, Bluetooth, 3.2MP camera, 60MB of internal memory, and MicroSD card slot.
Judging by its design, the Samsung C5530 might be introduced as a new member of the Corby series.
The C5530 comes with a 2.8 inch QVGA touchscreen display, TD-SCDMA (for China Mobile), 3.5mm headset jack, music player, FM radio, and 2MP camera.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung B3310 launched as Corby Mate in India
- CDMA Samsung Corby Speed, Mpower Muzik 219 and Duos 259 announced in India
- Samsung Corby Plus B3410 coming to Rogers for $130 on PAYG
- Samsung S3370 gets official as Corby 3G / Acton
- Samsung C3510 officially announced; should hit the market this month