If you plan to buy a Sprint HTC EVO 4G this Friday (when it launches across the US) and fear that it might be quickly sold out, it looks like you shouldn’t, as Sprint’s apparently doing its best to make sure everyone can get the smartphone.
A user over at the Android Central Forums is reporting that Sprint Corporate stores “will have plenty of EVOs” on launch day. Stores will be open at 8AM, so if you want to be certain you get an EVO, try to pay a visit to a nearby store early in the morning.
These below are boxes full of EVOs found in a Sprint store, while the other photo shows accessories (cases, more exactly).
Of course, there will be several other places where the EVO 4G will be available, including Best Buy, and HTC’s online shop (where the world’s first WiMax Android smartphone will be sold for $199.99 without mail-in rebate – new 2-yr Sprint contract is required, though).
Via Android Central
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC EVO 4G loaded with Froyo; shows up at HTC’s USA online store
- Apple App Store and Android Market rank highest in customer satisfaction
- Sprint Express is an Android-powered QWERTY candybar, out on November 18 for $19.99
- Pink Sprint Samsung Replenish will be available on July 24
- Sprint HTC Evo 4G update may address camera bug