Verizon has been having problems with HTC Droid Incredible stocks since last week, and it looks like things will only look better towards the end of this month.
Last week, Verizon warned customers who tried to buy the Incredible online that the handset would be shipped “by June 16”. Now the Incredible is listed on the carrier’s website as shipping “by June 23.”
As previously reported, the reason behind Verizon’s Droid Incredible shortages is the fact that Samsung’s Mobile Display unit can’t produce 3.7 inch OLED displays quick enough.
Later this year, Verizon is expected to launch the Motorola Droid Shadow and the Motorola Droid 2 – so if you’ve had it with waiting for the Incredible, you might as well wait a little longer, maybe one of Moto’s new Droids will be a better choice for you.
Via Phone Arena
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon officially presents the Motorola Droid X
- Motorola Droid 4 pictured next to iPhone 4S. Accessories show up in non-Verizon stores
- Verizon HTC Droid Incredible shortages? It’s Samsung’s fault
- Verizon’s HTC Droid Incredible smartphones arriving with promised time frame
- Verizon’s Motorola Shadow leaked again. Droid Incredible currently out of stock?