The tablet has just been confirmed via Samsung South Africa’s Twitter account – although it’s still not clear when and where it will be launched, or if this is the same device as that rumored S-Pad (it probably is, though).
The Samsung Galaxy Tab seems to be working as a phone, too, and to have TouchWiz on top of Android. The tablet is pictured below next to the Galaxy S (does it look better than the iPad, or is it just me?):
There aren’t too many details about the tablet’s specs, but its display seems to be an 8 or maybe 9 inch one is a 7-inch TFT one. There’s also a 3.5mm headset jack at the top. Well, we could have a winner here.
More info as we get it.
Via Samsung Hub
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New 12 inch Samsung Galaxy Tab coming in Q3?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 to be available in Europe in three versions
- Samsung Android tablet (S-Pad) to come in August with Super AMOLED display?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 brings Super AMOLED Plus to the tablet space
- New 8 inch Full HD Samsung Galaxy tablet coming to take on iPad Mini 2?