By now, Verizon’s problems of keeping up with HTC Droid Incredible demand are known to everyone.
They just can not keep up with it, and keep pushing the shipping date further and further.
Btw, yesterday Incredible’s shipping date was June 23d, today it’s June 24th. Basically, a continuous 3 week delay for anyone who orders their Verizon Droid Incredible.
But the situation is not as bad as it seems. Yes, you will have to wait up to 3 weeks for your new Droid. But you shouldn’t have to wait more then that. If you submitted your order for Droid Incredible sometime in May, you should receive your new smartphone with 2-3 weeks, as promised.
We already had several confirmations from lucky chaps, who received their Droids after “only” a 2 week wait. Some are still waiting, but none of them beyond the delivery date promised on ordering day.
Verizon says that they are shipping new HTC Droid Incredibles as soon as they get them, on a “first come, first served” basis, and doing their best to make sure customers get their new smartphones within the promised timeframe.
Did you order your Droid Incredible? Share your experience of how Verizon keeps up with promised delivery dates in comments.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon HTC Droid Incredible shipments pushed back again
- Verizon kills the Droid Eris; Droid Incredible still delayed – Motorola couldn’t be happier
- Verizon Droid Incredible ->Droid X exchange confirmed for July 15th. Incredible won’t be phased out
- Verizon HTC Droid Incredible 2 launch may happen on April 28 after all
- HTC Droid Incredible shipments pushed back to August