Last time we heard about it, Verizon’s unannounced Motorola Droid Shadow (which may also be called Motorola Xtreme) was running Android 2.1. However, according to some new details unveiled by Droid Life, the Shadow / Xtreme is now running Android 2.2 – if that’s true, the handset will almost certainly have Froyo at launch.
Other interesting details: the smartphone allegedly has 9 homescreens and, contrary to previous rumors, it doesn’t use MotoBlur.
There are also two new photos showing the Shadow:
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- First Verizon Motorola Droid 2 A955 photo shows up?
- Motorola Droid 2 video, specs. Droid Shadow / Xtreme might be called Droid X
- Verizon Motorola Droid X comes in July, Droid 2 in August. Plus a bunch of new Moto DroidX pics
- Two new Motorola Droids prepared by Verizon for July, one of them is likely the Shadow
- Next-gen Motorola Droid (Shadow?) for Verizon leaked