The unannounced smartphone seems to be running Android 2.1, it has a 4-row QWERTY keyboard, a touchscreen of unknown dimensions (around 3 inches), and a weirdly-positioned home key.
According to AndroidGuys, the new Moto Android handset will come with MotoBlur, a 3MP camera, and a 600MHz processor. It’s not a high-end phone, that’s for sure, but this ain’t that bad, because it will allow MetroPCS to sell it for a low price.
The new Motorola Android phone will probably be available in the second half of the year, when MetroPCS plans to launch its 4G / LTE network, and its first LTE phone – the Samsung r900.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola launches the MOTO VE240 in the US
- Motorola Android phone confirmed for Verizon for Q4 2009?
- Motorola Grasp WX404 eco-friendly QWERTY phone gets official
- Samsung Galaxy Lightray 4G with Android and Dyle TV available now at MetroPCS
- Motorola VE440 music phone launched by MetroPCS