But there’s one a strange, and rather obvious hole in their Android smartphone portfolio. High end, full touchscreen slate. Yes, I know about Moto CLIQ/DEXT and Quench. But you can hardly call them high end.
Today we get one more of those leaks, with a couple new pics, and some of the specs (8 Mpx camera and HD Video recording), confirmed.
The same source that got us these pictures, also confirmed the trade name of the new device. Motorola Droid XTreme.
Which, for me, probably is the best news bit in this latest leak. Now we can retire that stupid Droid “Shadow” thing. Good riddance.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Shadow specs; details on Motorola Droid 2 for Verizon
- First Verizon Motorola Droid 2 A955 photo shows up?
- Motorola Droid 2 video, specs. Droid Shadow / Xtreme might be called Droid X
- Motorola Droid Shadow (Xtreme) shows up again, runs Android 2.2 now?
- Next-gen Motorola Droid (Shadow?) for Verizon leaked