At 120mm in length, the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 might be considered too big by some users. On the other hand, at only 83mm, the Xperia X10 Mini is a bit too small. The solution for those who want a medium-sized Xperia with Android could be the Sony Ericsson Shakira, which has reportedly showed up somewhere in China – just like that 5 inch SE Android smartphone with QWERTY keyboard.
The features of SE Shakira (pictured below) are not known, but its display seems to be a HVGA one.
The Sony Ericsson Shakira should be launched this fall, probably with a different name (Shakira being just a codename). Here’s hoping it comes with Android 2.2 Froyo from the beginning.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 (Shakira) official photos leaked
- Sony Ericsson Yendo Android Walkman promo pics leak
- Sony Ericsson music event scheduled for September 21
- Sony Ericsson Walkman Android phone coming this month?
- Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman launched by Vodafone UK