Although Samsung confirmed that it would launch the Galaxy S in the US, it didn’t say when exactly.
Unfortunately, the packages don’t contain phones, but just… flying saucers, and the promise of the handset “landing soon.”
We know that T-Mobile and AT&T are likely to offer the Galaxy S, so let’s hope it won’t be long until they announce something about this.
Like the HTC EVO 4G and the HTC Droid Incredible, Galaxy S runs Android 2.1 and is a worthy iPhone alternative – so if you’re planning to buy the new iPhone later this month (when it will probably hit the shelves), you might want to check out Samsung’s new smartphone first.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Droid Charge and HTC Droid Incredible 2 appear in Best Buy’s buyer’s guide for May
- Samsung Galaxy S US promo website goes live. Verizon launching the smartphone, too?
- Verizon Droid Incredible 2 promo materials leaked
- Verizon HTC Droid Incredible to get Android 2.2 Froyo on Wednesday
- Verizon HTC Incredible now official as “Droid Incredible by HTC”. April 29 seems to be the launch date