Sony Ericsson’s rumored Walkman Android phone might have just made its unofficial debut on the Web, thanks to a Chinese forum, where a user claims to have a leaked photo of the handset.
If this is indeed the real Walkman Android device, it does look a lot like the X10 Mini, as previously said, and it seems to have the same “4-corner UI” on top of Android.
The guy who posted the photo (seen below) says the phone is named Sony Ericsson W150i, and its codename is TeaCake. Reportedly, the handset currently runs Android 1.5 – it would be a stupid move for Sony Ericsson to release it like this, so we should hope it will have Android 2.1 at launch.
The unconfirmed features of Sony Ericsson W150i include a 2.6 inch QVGA display, 5MP camera, and changeable covers. The phone could be introduced this month, and, judging by the attention the X10 Mini receives, its launch may prove to be a fortunate event for Sony Ericsson (which, by the way, has two other Android handsets in the making).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Yendo Android Walkman promo pics leak
- Sony Ericsson Walkman Android phone coming this month?
- Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman launched by Vodafone UK
- 5-inch QWERTY Android 2.1 smartphone coming from Sony Ericsson?
- Sony Ericsson K850i Cybershot, W999i and Shinobu Walkman, M610 Lizy to be announced on June 14?