We’ve previously heard that the HTC Desire may be updated to Android 2.2 on June 23, but it looks like this won’t happen that soon.
According to Polish website Pda.pl, HTC will update the Desire to Android 2.2 in August. Of course, this might be true only for Poland, as other countries could get the update sooner – ‘though we can’t know for sure until official details are announced.
In other Froyo news, T-Mobile USA says that the myTouch 3G (introduced last year) will also get Android 2.2 “soon”, joining the just-launched myTouch 3G slide.
Phandroid has an image that sort of confirms the myTouch 3G update:
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Incredible, Desire, EVO 4G and others made in 2010 will get Android 2.2 Froyo
- LG-made T-Mobile myTouch and myTouch Q Android smartphones coming soon
- T-Mobile myTouch 3G gets Froyo tomorrow, T-Mobile G2 gets OTA update that brings tethering
- Vodafone HTC Desire will get Android 2.2 Froyo on Monday
- HTC Desire and Wildfire shipping with Android 2.2 Froyo in China