Built to US military-standard 810F requirements for dust, vibration and shock resistance, the Motorola i296 is presented as “the ideal phone for fun in the sun.”
The candybar costs only $59.99, and, for that kind of money, it doesn’t look bad at all. It features Nationwide Walkie-Talkie capability, GPS, Web browser, voice-activated dialing, SMS, MMS, Bluetooth, and it does not have a photo camera.
The Moto i296 should be available as of today online and “through Boost Mobile exclusive retail stores and select independent wireless dealer locations.” Best Buy, Target and Sprint Wireless stores will sell the phone starting the coming months.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- iDEN Motorola Debut i856 announced for Boost Mobile
- New Motorola Clutch + i475, Motorola Theory and Motorola i412 announced by Boost Mobile
- Boost Mobile announces the flip-QWERTY Motorola Rambler and the flip Motorola Bali
- Motorola Clutch i465 now available, $129.99 from Boost Mobile
- Motorola WX415 headed to Boost Mobile. Motorola Finch W418g also shows up