If you’ve never heard of the Nokia C7-00 until now, it’s because the handset doesn’t officially exist. However, some leaked photos of it have appeared today, so let’s assume it does exist (although this could very well be a fake).
Like the N8, the C7 doesn’t follow the design line of Nokia’s previous full-touch smartphones, and it might not be what Nokia fans are expecting from a new handset (well, at least it looks good from one side – see the photos below).
The rumored features of Nokia C7 include Symbian^3, 3.5 inch capacitive multi-touch display, stereo speakers, and 8MP camera with dual LED flash and face detection.
There’s no word on the launch date of Nokia C7, but we’ll probably not see it in stores before the Nokia N8 (Q3 2010). When (and if) launched, the C7 will likely be Nokia’s eighth Cseries phone, after the C1, C1-01, C1-02, C2, C3, C5 and C6.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia X7 appears again, AT&T might launch it this month
- Nokia N86 8MP now official; ships in the second quarter for 375 Euros
- Nokia E6-00 specs to include VGA screen, QWERTY keyboard, 8MP camera?
- Nokia’s Aeon concept phone brought to life in China
- Nokia Xseries debuts with the X6 (Alvin) and X3 music phones