With the new pictures now leaking every other day, Verizon Motorola Droid X/ Xtreme/ Shadow/ Whatever smartphone should be almost ready for the release.
And, if the latest round of rumors about it is true, the new Moto DroidX should be officially announced by Verizon sometime in July. It will be running on Android 2.1 and an updated Moto BLUR interface.
A month later, Droid X should be followed by Android 2.2 Froyo carrying Verizon Droid 2, from Motorola again.
Well, we just wanted to check in with this new rumored dates for Droids. But, if you still aren’t bored with all the leaked Moto Droid X pics, here’s a bunch of new ones.
The first few, courtesy of Gadget University. Showing new Moto Blur UI:
Droid X from the back and side:
Confirming DroidX name and Android version running on it:
and Droid Eris, giving us a bit of perspective just how big it really is:
Stay tuned, I’m sure more details about Droid 2 and Droid X are coming next week.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Verizon Droid X (& D2?) on June 23. New Blur, Android 2.1.9 and Flash support inside?
- Verizon Motorola Droid 2 to be launched with Android 2.2 Froyo, maybe?
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr HD shows up in photos
- Verizon kills the Droid Eris; Droid Incredible still delayed – Motorola couldn’t be happier
- Motorola Droid Bionic will run Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread – confirmed (apparently)