Although AT&T presents it as “a rich and powerful addition” to its smartphone portfolio, the Aria is just a mid-end device (that’s because its 3.2 inch display has only 320 x 480 pixels).
The Aria looks a lot like Verizon’s HTC Droid Incredible, but it’s smaller. It features Android 2.1, HTC’s Sense UI, an optical joystick, HSPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, Google Maps with free navigation, 5MP autofocus camera, and a 2GB memory card preinstalled.
Below you have an official vide preview of the AT&T HTC Aria:
Nice Android smartphone overall, although I’m still waiting for AT&T to introduce a device based on Google’s OS that can be compared to the iPhone 4 (this might never happen, though – at least not while AT&T still has exclusivity over the iPhone).
AT&T says that the HTC Aria will be available starting June 20 for $129.99 with a 2-yr agreement and after $100 mail-in rebate.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T’s HTC Aria to be launched as HTC Liberty or HTC Intruder?
- AT&T HTC Aria Getting Froyo Update Later Today
- AT&T HTC Aria shows up in photos?
- AT&T HTC Aria Finally Gets Froyo Update
- HTC Aria, Samsung Captivate i897 and Eternity II a597 confirmed for AT&T?