The Galaxy S Pro has appeared in more leaked photos (at Android Community), one of them showing its back, where Sprint’s 4G branding in clearly visible. Another thing that’s confirmed: the photo camera is a 5MP autofocus one with LED flash.
It’s probably safe to assume that the features of the Galaxy S Pro are not too different from the ones of the Galaxy S (which will also come to the US, as T-Mobile’s T959), so we should expect Sprint’s new smartphone to have a WVGA Super AMOLED display, 1GHz processor, and at least 8GB of internal memory.
Unfortunately, there’s absolutely no word on when Sprint will announce the Samsung Galaxy S Pro. If this will happen in the second half of the year, the smartphone could have Android 2.2 Froyo from the start.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S Pro specs possibly leaked
- Samsung Nexus S 4G for Sprint officially announced
- Sprint’s Samsung Galaxy S II to be a 4G phone
- Sprint’s Samsung Galaxy Nexus to be released on April 22, LG Viper on April 15?
- Sprint’s Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch confirmed by Samsung