The blog also has some official-looking pictures of the Xperia X8 / Shakira, showing it to be exactly what we’re expecting it to be: a mix between the big X10 and the X10 Mini.
Unfortunately, there are still no details regarding the specs of the X8 / Shakira (the screen appears to be a HVGA one, and the photo camera on the back clearly doesn’t have a flash).
The Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 should be available starting this fall, but its official announcement will probably come sooner (maybe at the same time with SE’s first Walkman Android phone).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Shakira to be a mid-sized Xperia X10?
- Android 2.4 on the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc was a configuration error
- Sony Ericsson MT27i Pepper will be the Xperia Neo V’s successor, leaked images suggest
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Acro may have Xenon flash
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X8, Yendo and Cedar announced. Android 2.1 updates re-promised