T-Mobile USA is getting ready to offer phones and smartphones for free this Saturday (June 19 – Father’s Day), almost one week before AT&T will launch the new Apple iPhone 4.
To get a free handset from T-Mobile, US customers will have to sign a new contract agreement for two years, and opt for a family plan.
According to TmoNews, customers will be able to pick any T-Mobile phone for free, including the myTouch 3G Slide (currently available for $179 on contract), the Garminfone ($199 on contract), the HTC HD2 ($199), the Nokia 5230 Nuron ($69) and so on.
That’s quite a nice offering from T-Mo, and it may help the fourth largest US carrier to gain lots of new customers.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide appears in clear photos
- T-Mobile cuts the price of the Android-powered Garminfone to $129 after rebates
- T-Mobile myTouch2 / myTouch Slide (HTC Espresso) photos leaked
- T-Mobile myTouch Slide with Android 2.1 in hands-on photos
- T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide shows up again