While T-Mobile USA has still not announced when it plans to introduce the Samsung Galaxy S T959, its launch day is really close now, as Samsung has submitted the smartphone to the FCC, and the Federal Commission had no problems approving it.
As expected, the Galaxy S T959 comes with 1700MHz AWS connectivity, so it’s more than ready to let you enjoy T-Mobile’s 3G speeds.
The Galaxy S is Samsung’s best Android smartphone until now, featuring a 4 inch WVGA Super AMOLED display, TouchWiz UI, Wi-Fi, GPS, 5MP autofocus camera with HD video recording, and a 1GHz processor.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S on pre-order at Vodafone UK, ships on June 15
- Samsung Galaxy S II shows up at Orange UK
- Bada-based Samsung Wave II S8530 with Super Clear LCD gets official
- White Samsung Galaxy S II coming to O2
- Samsung Galaxy S will be launched in Canada, too