Have you been blown away by the upcoming Verizon Motorola Droid X specs? Can’t wait to get your hands on this new and mighty impressive Droid?
I’ve got some bad news and some good news for you.
The bad news are – you’ll still have to wait a bit to get Motorola Droid X. The good news – it won’t be too long. Just a bit over a month.
Motorola Verizon Droid X is now scheduled for July 19th launch.
According to Droid Life:
Over the last couple of days, Verizon stores were told to place t-shirt orders (like during the Droid Incredible launch) and prepare for an early opening with full staff on July 19th for the Droid X with new merchandising taking over store windows on the 18th.
That’s it about Droid X.
Now, how about that Moto Droid 2 launch date? And something about availability in Europe… Anyone?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Droid Incredible ->Droid X exchange confirmed for July 15th. Incredible won’t be phased out
- Verizon kills the Droid Eris; Droid Incredible still delayed – Motorola couldn’t be happier
- Verizon Motorola Droid X arriving early for some customers?
- Verizon’s HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE to be available on July 5 in all channels
- Like the Droid Incredible, the Motorola Droid X has been backordered to arrive in August