One of the first countries to get the Flipout is Germany, where the handset will be available starting July.
German customers will be able to buy the Motorola Flipout via Vodafone, O2 and The Phone House, for €349 ($428) free of contract.
The Flipout is one of the most interesting Android handsets announced until now, featuring a flipping QWERTY keyboard, Android 2.1, MotoBlur, a 2.8 inch QVGA touchscreen display, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Google Maps (with free navigation – where available), Crystal Talk technology, 3.5mm headset jack, and a 3MP photo camera.
Motorola didn’t announce the price of Flipout for other countries, but this will likely be similar to the phone’s price for Germany. Anyone eager to buy the Flipout?
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola FlipOut to be launched by Orange UK. Motorola Charm in the wild
- Motorola Milestone XT720 announced in Germany, too
- Google Maps Navigation now available to Android users in Europe
- Google Maps with free navigation available in the UK, works with Android 1.6, too
- Google Maps Navigation for Android 1.6 released