Just in case you were worried that the Samsung Tab Android tablet wasn’t real, here you have a short video that shows the tablet in action.
The device, which also seems to be called Samsung P1000, now has four touch-sensitive keys at the bottom, instead of three (as seen in the first leaked photo).
The Android version that it’s running on is still not confirmed (it will probably be 2.2 at launch). What’s confirmed by the new video is that the tablet can function as a phone, since it has a huge on-screen dialer. Speaking of huge, the Samsung Galaxy Tab has a 7 inch touchscreen display, and it’s bigger than the Dell Streak.
According to The WSJ, the Samsung Galaxy Tab should be launched “no later than the third quarter.” The tablet’s price is not known at the moment.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung’s Galaxy Tab Android tablet looks like Galaxy S on steroids
- Video: 7 inch Samsung Galaxy Tab / Pad Android tablet
- Samsung Galaxy Tab official video demo now available. 10 inch Galaxy Tab may come in early 2011
- Samsung to name its Android tablet “Galaxy Pad”, 7 and 10 inch versions in the making?
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 and Galaxy Mini 2 UK launch details unveiled