According to DigiTimes (which is sometimes right and other times wrong), CDMA iPhone 4s (made by Pegatron) will be shipped to Apple starting the fourth quarter of 2010. And what will Apple do with CDMA iPhones? Most likely, it will sell them via Verizon – we’ve heard about a possible Apple-Verizon deal many times until now.
There are also rumors that Verizon is testing CDMA iPads, so things can certainly get very interesting later this year.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon iPhone to be finally announced on January 11 (it’s no iPhone 5)
- EVDO iPhone coming to Verizon in 2009?
- Verizon to finally launch an iPhone in 2010?
- Rumor: Apple places orders for 10 million CDMA iPhones. Verizon impatiently waiting
- Apple selects Qualcomm baseband chip for iPhone 5, ditches Infineon/Intel?