The Droid X is now featured on Verizon’s official website, between the first Motorola Droid and the HTC Droid Incredible, and it’s “coming soon.”
Interestingly, Verizon says the Droid X has a 4.3 inch display, HDMI output, and a “720p screen” – which translates into a 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. That’s quite unlikely, so Verizon probably meant to say the handset records video at 720p, not that its screen is a 720p one.
There are no other official details about the Motorola Droid X at the moment, but we’ll probably find out more on June 23, when Verizon, Motorola, Google and Adobe will host a Droid press event together.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Motorola Droid X^2 press shots now available (yes, X^2)
- Verizon Motorola Droid X2 (Daytona) will have dual-core Tegra 2 processor, 960×540 touchscreen
- Verizon Motorola Droid X2 to have Tegra 2 processor and qHD screen, benchmark confirms
- Motorola “mini Droid” for Verizon caught in photos and on video?
- Verizon announces Motorola Droid Xyboard 10.1, Xyboard 8.2, white Droid Razr