Last week, the FCC has confirmed the Samsung Galaxy S T959 for T-Mobile, and today we even get to see the smartphone, with T-Mo branding and all, although it’s still not officially announced.
CellPhoneSignal has it that T-Mobile’s Galaxy S will be officially called Samsung Vibrant. Naturally, there’s no way to confirm this at the moment. However, since AT&T’s Galaxy S is called Captivate, it makes sense for the T-Mobile version to have a different name, too.
Unlike the Captivate, the Samsung Vibrant for T-Mobile looks almost exactly like the Galaxy S i9000 that some European and Asian customers can already buy. The smartphone features a 4 inch WVGA Super AMOLED display, 1GHz processor, Android 2.1, 5MP camera, and HD video recording.
It’s said that T-Mobile will launch the Samsung Vibrant / Galaxy S on July 23. It will probably announce it before that date, though.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Rogers’ Samsung Captivate Galaxy S to be available for pre-order soon
- T-Mobile Samsung Vibrant Galaxy S also available starting today
- Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant and Captivate coming to Canada this month
- Samsung Vibrant (Galaxy S) confirmed by T-Mobile USA
- Samsung Vibrant (T-Mobile) and Samsung Fascinate (Verizon) Galaxy S phones announced