Although the new iPhone 4 has two color versions, it looks like only the black one will be available on the first launch day – which is tomorrow, June 24.
However, Walmart is currently listing both the black and the white iPhone 4 (16GB) as being “sold in stores” for $197 each – so there’s at least a tiny chance that select Walmart stores will have some white iPhone 4 units.
iPhone 4 demand is huge, ever since Apple started taking preorders (more than 600,000 units were preordered in the first day), so many of those who want to buy a new iPhone tomorrow will probably not be able to do it because of supply shortages. This could make Apple lose some customers, who may turn their attention to what the competition has to offer.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Walmart starts stocking iPhone 4
- Walmart to sell iPhone on December 28th, with a 2-year AT&T contract and not for $99
- 16 GB iPhone 4 on sale for $147 at Walmart
- Walmart goes official on iPhone before selling it on Sunday
- White iPhone 4 to be finally released next month?