Although the Nexus One was launched last week in Korea with Froyo onboard, most Nexus owners still don’t have the official version of Android 2.2 (there were only early builds like FRF50 and FRF72).
However, now, since Google has released Android 2.2 to partners, it looks like the final build of Froyo (FRF83) is being pushed to Nexus One users, as an over the air update.
In case you don’t know yet, you can manually check for updates on your Nexus One: go to Settings > About phone > System updates. So, any luck so far?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean for the Nexus S now rolling out
- Cellular South HTC Desire Android 2.2 Froyo update finally rolling out now
- Google Nexus One Android 2.2 Froyo update is finally official
- Sprint HTC Evo Shift 4G Android 2.3 Gingerbread update will be available on June 17
- Dell Streak Android 2.2 Froyo update has started rolling out